Wes and I are crazy-traveling-fools, we love to visit different places, talk to different people and share in cultural experiences from different areas. In the year and some months I have known Wes, we have traveled to Europe twice, Canada, and a good couple of different states in the US. We want to share our experiences with you all through pictures and stories, hopefully we will update it on a regular basis, hehe.
Our next trip will be over Labor Day, we are going to visit Wes's friend Drew in Florida, we are going for 5 days. We will fly into Miami, drive with Drew down through the Keys down to Key West and stay for three days, we hope to do some snorkeling, kayaking and other water sports, then we will travel back up to the Miami area and stay in South Beach for two days and check out the night life! Well, we will see how long we can stay up anyways!
P.S Before I post this, you may be wondering why this blog is called WooTraveler, or you may just assume we are crazy and not really wonder why, but the long and short of it is that we have a stuffed penguin who will be accompanying us on our trips, named WooTraveler, you should expect to see it in many of our travel pictures to come, just something to amuse ourselves, and hopefully you too!
1 comment:
Yeah!! I know I'll be reading the blog!! :)
Post a Comment